I’m a game designer, game developer, and adjunct lecturer based in Manila. I’m a self-confessed workaholic and a night owl! I love to work from afternoon until the wee hours of the morning! I’m a witty, creative, resourceful, productive, and energetic human from Mondays to Fridays. My Saturdays, however, are reserved for recharging my brain and my Sundays are reserved for honoring God.
When I’m not working, I read a lot of John Grisham’s novels as this keeps my mind stimulated. When I’m particularly stressed, I usually go to the beach or immerse myself in the beauty of nature to relax.
• Teaching game design and development since 2009.
• Skilled in User Experience in Mobile Game Design.
• Consistent outstanding evaluation from both students and co-faculties.
• Proficient in 3D Modeling using Autodesk Maya.
• Intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS.
• Other skills sets: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Lingo, PHP, and WordPress Development